We have had a very busy week.
We have spent some time this week getting ready for the IOWA test which will take place next week.
Often parents ask me what they can do to prepare for the test. The best thing you can do for your children is:
- make sure they get a good night's sleep
- make sure they eat breakfast
- get to school on time
- tell them not to worry and to do their best
- Sweetheart Dance is tonight at 7 pm
- There is pizza lunch next Wednesday.
- Next Friday is a tag day - wear green/$2
- Book Orders are due Tuesday
- Fridays during Lent the 2nd grade (and all others up to grade 8) will participate in the Stations of the Cross at 2:15- all are welcome to join us
- March 16 Communion Retreat 9 am
- Monday, March 18 second grade will be receiving Penance in the afternoon
Enjoy your weekend! :)